Jul 13, 2011
Update Tasting Rooms are not free. Wristband Must be purchased
Tales of the Cocktail is next week! So many great events, tasting rooms, and spirited dinners will be taken place all over our city! If you were lucky you were able to grab tickets to some of the great events. If not, don’t be too sad there is still lots of great things you can come out and have fun at the Hotel Monteleone, you can receive wristband access tasting rooms by buying a ticket to any event. Check out the events not sold out.
Here is a list of some great activities I think you should check out!
- Wednesday- Saturday: Kahula Coffee Bar (8:30am-10:30am) Try a Kahlua spiked coffee.
- Wednesday: Cynar Frozen Concoctions(12:30pm-1:30pm) Try some yummy frozen cocktails!
- Wednesday: Toast to Tales of the Cocktail (2pm-3pm)
- Wednesday: Spirits from the Garden (3:30-5:30) Try Square One Organic Spirits.
- Wednesday: Cocktail Fresh Market (5:30-7pm) Try some complimentary cocktails made with fresh fruits and herbs.
- Thursday: The Cupcake Tasting Room (12:30pm-2pm- Royal Sonesta Regal Suite) All I need to say is “Chill Out and Live Deliciously.”
- Friday/Saturday: Absolut Bloody Mary Bar (9am-10:30am) Try out some Absolut Bloody Mary’s while rotating at a Carousel Bar in the Hotel Monteleone.
- Saturday: Tales After Dark Presents Bacardi Ritmo Cuba(12am 2am- Irvin Mayfield’s Jazz Playhouse) Get to know some Bacardi Daiquiris while vibing to Cuban rhythms.
- Saturday: Sailor Jerry Rum Tasting (10:30am-12:00pm) Try some BBQ with punches and tiki drinks!
- Saturday:(6pm-7:30pm) Come out and try a Negroni with Campari, Gin, and Sweet Vermouth.
- Sunday :Combier (4pm-6pm) Come out and sample such things as artisanal eau de vie, liquers, absinthe and fruit syrups.